I'm capturing a bunch of item attributes in a history block (the kind you get when you right-click on an outboard end of a block). Some attributes are numerical, some are string attributes. But when I copy and paste this table into Excel (or Notepad for that matter), the string variables revert to their numerical equivalents (rows in the database tables). I need the string variable names to show up in Excel.
I tried "paste special" and some other things in Excel but that made no difference. I also tried creating a database table from within the history block, but it just writes numerical values, not string values to this table.
1 post • Page 1 of 1